Monday, February 27, 2012

School Projects Make Me Sad

Abigail has a Lenten school project that is making me sad and weepy for times when she was little.  Well, we could look past the months of colic and screaming beast-like child and just focus on the fact that she was super smart....she slept through the night like a champ, she weened off the bottle fast, she was fully potty trained even before Lilli was...and she had this head of black, curly hair.  I swear, if I didn't see them take her from my stomach I would have sworn she was the wrong child....

Anyway, the project is to make a book about your baptism and it includes pictures, so I thought I would share some...

This is Jim and his Grandpa...notice that he had that same dark curly hair that Abigail did!  
Abigail also wore the same baptismal gown Jim did.


See?  They look a lot alike.  My sister, Julse, is her Godmother...


And my brother, Rick, is her Godfather...


Look at that adorable baby on her baptism!  Oh, wait...that's me!  
Can we all check out the shoes that Rick is wearing?


 Nana and Grandpa


Grammi and Papa



And the new family!




Pretty sure the picture above with Uncle Matt and the picture below we took the other day happened only a few weeks apart....not the almost 5 years in reality...


1 comment:

Crabby Apple Seed: said...

ohhhh...Katie was baptized yesterday. (we, um, do things a bit late in our family.) It all goes by so fast.

and the seasooons, they go round and round and the painted ponies go UP and DOWN....