Friday, April 29, 2011

I cheated on him....

I love him so much....I almost always have.  He's handsome.  He smells good.  He is not quick to judge me.  He smiles a LOT.  And I am pretty sure my mom likes him, too.  But I wasn't so sure.  I didn't feel the same about him....I wasn't as happy with him as I used to be.  I was beginning to feel anxious when I walked into the house, knowing that he was there.  I knew he wouldn't say anything, that he would just smile at me.  I didn't know I would feel so guilty about betraying him.  But I do....And, as I think it always ends up, the grass was NOT greener on the other side.  So, do I tell him?  Do I apologize?  Do I just try and act like nothing happened and hope that he doesn't notice.  He will notice.  But he will still not judge.  And he will still have that same smile...

I know....I made a bad decision....I made a wrong choice....I...I....

I cheated on Mr. Clean and my Hoover FloorCleaner with Fabulouso. 

I am so ashamed.  I should have known better.  The floor is not as clean and it does not smell as good.  I will go back to him.  I will apologize. 

And I will never do it again.  EVER.  Not even for a really good sale.

No comments: